The More Than Words Advocacy CIC website ("the website") and all information contained in it are available for use subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing the website, you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
1. The website is owned and operated by More Than Words Advocacy (“MTW”) a Community Interest Company based at Platt Bridge Community Zone, 81 Ribble Road, Platt Bridge, Wigan, WN2 5EG.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the MTW website only.
3. The website provides information about the work of MTW and our staff team.
6. The information on the website is there to inform people about the range of support we provide and how to make a referral to the service.
7. You may only use the website for lawful purposes. You may not use, and should take all reasonable steps to ensure that no other person uses the website in a way that does not comply with the terms of any laws applicable to you or that is in any way unlawful.
8. You agree:
8.1 not to use any of the content or other material copied or downloaded from this website without our express written permission;
8.2 not to change any of the text or images contained in this website or merge it with any other text or images, or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content; and
8.3 not to present or use material from the website in a way that is misleading.
9. The website may contain links to websites which are not under our control. These links are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for the availability or content of such other websites, nor for any products or services available from them. Any such link should not be seen as an endorsement by us of such websites, or any of the products or services contained on them. Links are made to or from the website at your own risk.
10. You should be aware that your use of such other websites may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the owners of those websites. Your dealings with such third parties are between you and the third party, and we accept no liability as a result of you accessing such websites or entering into contractual arrangements with the operator in question.
11. Users may insert a simple link to the website from their own website provided that:
11.1 the website on which the link appears contains no unlawful, obscene, or offensive content and does not contain any links to such content;
11.2 the website on which the link appears is not likely to cause anxiety, loss, harm or personal injury to its readers; and
11.3 the link in no way has a negative impact on the reputation of MTW.
12. We reserve the right to terminate any links to the website at any time without notice and at our sole and absolute discretion.
13. Any personal data held by MTW on users visiting the MTW website will be used for the purpose of MTW business. It may be passed to third parties associated with MTW work in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and data sharing guidance issued by the Information Commissioner's Office. Anonymised consultation responses may be published on the MTW website or passed to third parties approved by MTW.
14. Personal data used for maintaining our mailing lists for the distribution of our newsletters or e-alerts may be passed to data processors or other third parties approved by MTW to enable us to maintain these services.
15. We have processes in place to seek to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and that the links it publishes directing the user to third party websites function properly. However, we give no assurances regarding the currency, accuracy or applicability of any of the website's content.
16. You should always
check any content before downloading. Any website content is downloaded by you
at your own risk and on the basis that you will be solely responsible for any
damage to your computer system or loss of data that result from the download of
17. You acknowledge that in respect of your access of the website we shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any damage or loss arising from the consequences of viruses received by you via the website.
18. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any:
18.1 claims (including third party claims);
18.2 losses, demands, costs, expenses (including legal costs and expenses).
If you would like to make any comment or complaint about the website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated:1 August 2013